Return and refund policy
- 1.1 We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
- 1.2 We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
- 1.3 This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through our website.
- 1.4 This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
2. New product returns
2.1 As all new products purchased through our website are delivered and installed by our engineers, returns can only be made in the following circumstances:
- (a) If when we arrive at your property, you decide that you would no longer like the product to be installed. This can only be done prior to installation and only if;
- (b) the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
3. Trade in product returns
3.1 If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- (a) we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you;
- (b) the returned product is unused and in its original packaging;
- (c) you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- (d) none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
4. Trade in returns procedure
- 4.1 In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us to obtain a return authorisation number, and then send the product to us with a covering note quoting that number.
- 4.2 Products returned under this policy must be sent by courier and For delivery to 305 Church Way, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN1 2TB.
- 4.3 You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
- 5.1 We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
- 5.2 We will not refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
- 5.3 We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- 5.4 We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
6. Order cancelation
- 6.1 If you would like to cancel your order, this must be done prior to installation
- 6.2 If you would like to cancel an order for a Trade in item, please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a refund
7. Improper returns
7.1 If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- (a) we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- (b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- (c) if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
8. Our details
- 8.1 This website is owned and operated by Dedicated Home Cinema Limited.
- 8.2 Our principal place of business is at 305 Church Way, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN1 2TB.
- 8.3 You can contact us:
- (a) by post, to the postal address given above;
- (b) using our website contact form;
- (c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
- (d) by email, using the email address published on our website.