Dedicated home cinema design
After we have carried out an initial consultation and discussed your requirements, we will start working on your home cinema design.
Design is a fundamental part of creating any home cinema room. It allows us to confirm all aspects of the system before we begin installation.
As part of every home cinema project, we invest time at the design stage. We do this to ensure that we meet both budget and requirements for every system..
Detailed home cinema design has many benefits:
- Tradesmen know exactly what they are contracted to do, this not only saves time but also money
- Decisions are made well in advance to prevent installation issues and additional costs
- Planning positions of doors is crucial as this will have an impact on seating and speaker placement
- Lighting can designed to complement the decor and placement can be added to system drawings
- Once the room is complete, you will be less likely to make changes because you were aware of exactly how the room would look before completion
As part of our system design we create schedules for our installation engineers. This ensure that all of our works are carried out on schedule and as detailed in our system design.
We also create system drawings, cabling schematics and 3D renders of the room so that you are completely happy with the system before any installation works are carried out.
Our 3D renders and system drawings can offer crucial details about your home cinema system and illustrate to other trades exactly how the system should look upon completion.
What our customers think