The JVC DLA-NX9 is the highest specification model from JVC’s latest range of projects and it delivers a truly outstanding picture. Whether you’re watching HD, 4K or HDR content the JVC DLA-NX9 is exceptional.
With 8K/e-shift technology and its 100mm diameter all-glass lens the DLA-NX9 achieves 8K-equivalent resolution even on large screens.
The Unique Multiple Pixel Control technology converts FHD and 4K images to high-definition 8K image. The DLA-NX9’s Auto Tone Mapping function, automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information to project HDR10 content at optimum quality.
Combining brightness of 2,200 lm, dynamic contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1, and wide colour gamut covering beyond the DCI-P3 range, the projector faithfully reproduces latest content including HDR10 and HLG. Renewed Clear Motion Drive together with Motion Enhance significantly reduces motion blur. Go further, and be the first to experience the high-definition, high-quality images exceeding 4K.
- World’s first 8K/e-shift technology
- Equipped with new 0.69-in 4K D-ILA devices
- Newly developed digital driver LSI for native 4K device
- 100 mm Large-diameter, high-resolution all-glass lens
- 2,200 lm Light Output
- 100,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
- 1,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR10, HLG) content
- New Frame Adapt HDR function
- New Theater Optimizer
- Supports Wide Colour Gamut (DCI-P3)
- High-quality Performance assured: THX 4K display