The JVC DLA-NP5B 4K home cinema projector is designed to present industry leading HDR performance.
The JVC DLA-NP5B D-ILA features a 4K120p input to reproduce full 4K-resolution (4096 x 2160 pixels) images. The 4K120p input also makes the projector ideal for gaming when combined with Low Latency mode.
The projector is driven by three 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA devices, and 17-element, 15-group all glass lens with 65 mm diameter to project high-resolution images to every corner of the screen with a brightness as high as 1,900 lumens. Compatible with the latest HDR10+, HLG and Frame Adapt HDR with Theater optimiser.
- New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3.
- Exceptionally bright 1,900 lm means bright, high-resolution images.
- Deep Blacks are realized by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast Ratio 400,000:1).
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens.
- Compatible with the two dynamic tone mappings of HDR10+ content and Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre Optimizer.
- As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation.
- Theater Optimizer** function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analyzing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping.
- The projector automatically reproduces HDR10+ content based on the metadata of the producers intentions for each scene.
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received.
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs.