The JVC DLA-N5W is wrapped in a whole new design and packed with the latest features.
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- Renewed Clear Motion Drive supporting 4K60P (4:4:4) signal improves moving images more than ever
- Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- High-definition display at 4K resolution (4096 x 2160)
- Multiple Pixel Control image processor accurately reproduces images closer to the original
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimized for specific environments.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- Deep Blacks are realized by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast Ratio 400,000:1)
- Compatible with HDR technology that dramatically improves image quality that rivals real life.
- Exceptionally bright 1,800 lm means bright, high-resolution images
- New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that is expected to be used widely in future broadcasting
- Installation Mode centrally manage nine settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
Equipped with refined 0.69″ native 4K D-ILA device and newly developed digital driver LSI for native 4K resolution.
D-ILA projectors continue to evolve for the better. The latest three models feature an original native 0.69″ 4K D-ILA devices, which were first adopted on model DLA-Z1; this device has been improved with process refinements on planarization and reflection efficiency to achieve higher contrast and brightness. Additionally, a dedicated driver LSI was also enhanced to simultaneously drive each of the three (R/G/B) native 4K D-ILA devices at high-speed 120fps. As a result, precise and smooth image projection unique to 4K native can be achieved with the combination of a new device and new driver LSI.
The Frame Adapt HDR function* enables reproduction of any HDR10 content dynamically and in high-resolution!
The colour grading of HDR content varies, some HDR content are adjusted to bright side and others to the dark side. Using JVC’s original algorithm, Frame Adapt HDR instantly analyses the peak brightness in HDR10 content frame-by-frame and in real time adjusts the projector to the optimum dynamic range. What’s more, the gamma processing accuracy of gradation performance has been improved dramatically from, 12-bit to 18-bit.
All these advancements help to bring out deeper blacks in darker scenes, and higher peaks in brighter scenes without losing colours. Reproducing images with smooth gradations, that are closer to reality as seen by the human eye.